Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Look for Lady C & Important Info

I've had a makeover. It involved moving and getting a whole new look.

As they say, change is as good as a holiday. And along with a whole lotta other stuff that's changed in my life so has my web address.

Click here to head to the new Click website . Make sure you update your bookmarks and burn this web address deep into your memory bank. Being blonde is no excuse for not doing so immediately.

For those of you that subscribe through feedblitz. . . . well it's on the blitz. My logo doesn't come up in the header which is just, well, not good enough. So the new blog will have subscription via rss and a mailing list with weekly updates (not daily/every time I post) that you will be added to.

However, if you're like 'Screw you Lady C I want my posts the way they are, change can go and shove it' then shoot me an email and let me know: hey@ladychameleon.com.au.

Over and out.

No comments: