Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tube time

I’ve had a vision. I vision of the future. A future with TUBE SKIRTS. Yes. That’s right. Tube skirts. NO Not boob tubes you FOOOOOL. They are SO nineties and should NEVER be worn by anyone larger than a B cup for fear of those flabby-armpit-bits that fold so elephantly over the side.

I’m talking tight-like-tiger-skirts. High-waist or hipster, who cares! Preferably a bit longer than a mini. I’m thinking mid thigh. Stretchy. Panelled. Whatever.

Team it with ankle boots, a loose T and a scarf. Mod. I like.

I found a few beauties online at Topshop. Otherwise I found a couple of shorter versions at Supre. Stripes would be cool though.



Get involved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree theat tube skirts are awesome! however, when you mentioned stripes i fear you were talking horizontal and one must be suuuuuuuper teeny tiny to achieve this no?