Thursday, January 8, 2009

LOOK OUT FOR: Charlotte Olympia

Gang. I’ve fallen in love. I don’t care if I break my back wearing these babies. They’re TO DIE FOR.

London IT girl Charlotte Dellal, the half-Brazilian half-English daughter of Guy and Andrea Dellal (glamorous-jet-setting-couple-from-back-in-the-day-where-the-economy-wasn’t-up-shit-creek), has launched her first shoe collection.

Made in Italy and ranging in price from 200-450 pounds these weapons are available in London at Harvey Nichols, Browns, Dover Street Market & Net-A-Porter.

Check out her full collection on her website. And if you’re super curious . . . head to Borders and buy the first edition of Camouflage magazine (a new fave) for a super hot interview and photoshoot.

Here’s to dealing with my Christmas weight by looking really tall and skinny in heals and jeans. Cheers to that.

No comments: