Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Summer smarts.


Have you seen this pic from The Sartorialist? Apart from the fact that her legs seriously depress me, I LOVE her outfit. Smart. Sexy. Sizzling. A great combo to move from aircon office to sun-struck streets.

If it’s too hot for a shirt, or you’re going to be working on your tan in a business meeting sipping lattes in the sun try it with a Bonds Tee ($19.95), or even an American Apparel singlet. Alternatively I've seen some great singlets from Lucky 13 (see website for stockists).

I popped into Lee over the weekend and the have an A+ range of denim minis for the summer. Light denim, dark, yellow and pink. V. Cute. And if you’re after a summery blazer try General Pants & Co.

Over and out.

P.S Don't forget your Oakley Frogskins, Raybans hot belt and oversize bag. Oh, and start working on your legs NOW. ;)

3 comments:

Stanley Johnson said...

Her legs don't depress me! ;-)

Emma said...

check out rodeo show's rabbit tuxedo jacket v. sexy, www.rodeoshow.com.au

Lady Chameleon said...

Thanks G. Another mate of mine mentioned RodeoShow to me the other day.Good Tip.

Stan, why am I not surprised?